What to expect when visiting Kids First Pediatrics:
Types of Visits Offered:
- In office visits for routine well visits, med checks and certain sick visits
- Telehealth appointments for med checks and certain sick visits
Before Your Visit:
- Please complete both your appointment confirmation and pre-registration screening questions prior to your appointment (this will be sent via text). This must be completed prior to entering the building.
- Remember to bring a mask for yourself and any children over the age of 5. We continue to follow CDC guidelines and require masks for the safety of our patients and employees.
During and After Your Visit:
- When you arrive at our office, please remain in your vehicle and call 972-317- 6000 then press “0” to let our front office know you have arrived.
- We will call or text you to let you know when you may enter the building.
- Both parents may accompany their child to visits.
We continue to perform enhanced sanitizing procedures of common areas and patient
rooms (including UV light treatments). We want you to know that the health and safety
of your family remains our top priority.