What to expect when visiting Kids First Pediatrics:
Types of Visits Offered:
- In office visits for routine well visits, med checks and certain sick visits
- Telehealth appointments for med checks and certain sick visits
- Telehealth appointments to determine if your child meets criteria to have COVID-19 antibody testing done
Before Your Visit:
- All calls are screened for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposures
- Please complete both your appointment confirmation and pre-registration screening questions prior to your appointment (this will be sent via text). This must be completed prior to entering the building.
- Remember to bring a mask for yourself and any children over the age of 5. It is required that you wear a mask in our office per the Texas Medical Board guidelines.
During and After Your Visit:
- Please limit one adult per visit. We do allow both parents for newborns.
- When you arrive at our office, ring our doorbell and a staff member will greet you and check temperatures. After checking in at the front desk, you will then be taken back to an exam room.
- You will notice we have removed toys and books to ensure the cleanest possible environment.
- We continue to perform enhanced sanitizing procedures of common areas and patient rooms (including UV light treatments).
We want you to know that the health and safety of your family remains our top priority.