Kids First Pediatrics
Medical Home in Highland Village TX
We want to be your Medical Home. What does this mean?
It means that our goal is accessible, continuous, comprehensive and coordinated care. Our practice is a resource for all your child’s needs. The healthcare system can be confusing. We can help you find specialists, equipment, educate you on health conditions and point out community resources that may be beneficial to you.
We will take care of your child when they are sick and well. We use evidence-based medicine to guide our care and treatment. We can help you set treatment goals and work with other providers to coordinate the care of your child.
We are pleased to offer:
- Same day appointments so that you can see your provider when you need them.
- Extended and weekend hours to meet the needs our our busy families.
- Access to your child’s health information through our interactive portal, anytime you need it.
- Staff dedicated to providing you with clinical advice over the phone, day or night.
- Ability to provide your child’s medical information to any specialist or emergency center, even after hours.
- A partnership with you and your family
What are your responsibilities?
- Please let us know if you are seeing any other doctors so we can coordinate your care.
- Let us know what medicines you are taking, prescription and over the counter, so that we can monitor for any drug interactions.
- Let us know if you have any concerns about your heath or questions about your treatment plan.
Our goal is to earn your trust through our actions and service.